Friday, February 15, 2013

9 days to go!


The day can not get here fast enough! I find myself thinking about the race all day long. I'm registered for a 5K tomorrow in which I will try to go under 30:00. I was so close the last time. That would be 2 major accomplishments hit in the same week. How cool would this be? What started less than a year ago has led me here. It's been hard work but it has been worth it. Worth every second, every mile, every huff and puff of pushing myself out of my comfort zone. I earned these accomplishments and they are all mine. It's nice to have things that are about you and for you. I have learned that this past year. It makes me an even better mother, wife, daughter, friend and so many other roles we women take on. This alone time lets me give more of myself to others when they need me because I feel that I didn't ignore myself. I am balanced and at peace.

I am also ready to kick some marathon ASS! But that has to wait a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment