Friday, February 22, 2013

2 days left till the Disney Princess Half Marathon


It's Friday before the race and I got my butt on the scale today and low and behold, I cleared the 150's. It's 149.50 but it is a huge goal that I wanted to get to before going off to complete my first half marathon. I am stoked and happy. 10 more lbs to get to my goal weight. FINALLY!

On another note, we (one of my best friends and I) leave tomorrow morning at 7am to begin our journey towards our first half marathon. Some of the group that has been training together left today. I can not believe the day is here and I can't wait to soak it all up. Today I rest and tomorrow as well and it is NOT easy to not do any exercise after doing so much. I feel restless and anxious. Perhaps that will help me run better on Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment