Thursday, February 2, 2017

Has it really been almost a year?

I just went online and realized it has been almost a year since my last post...  Let'see, in a nutshell...

1.  We went to Atlanta and did Ragnar for a second time and had a blast.  We had cold weather and enjoyed every minute compared to last year's monsoon! 


2.  I completed two half marathons - Miami Beach Halloween Half - I GOT A NEW PR and then the hubs and I were off to Las Vegas for the Rock n Roll Las Vegas half marathon - OH MY GOSH, HOW FUN!!!!!




3.  I ran a 5K and got a PR of 27 minutes - never thought I could do that!

And here we are.  There's been a lot of mommy moments, good and bad, and life in general, good and bad.  It's baffling how fast a year goes by when you are working full time and trying to do the best you can in many areas.

We all wear so many hats - so here's to all the mommies making the best of every day!  I will try to post more for this year!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment